12.05.2011

♥ an EXTRA special thank you ♥

I just had the best birthday weekend EVER!!! So many surprises and so much love! I got such a warm welcoming to the 30s club. I seriously hit the jackpot of having the most amazing people in my life! A video montage by keeks of all of my bestest friends in the entire world, a surprise visit from keeks all the way from CA, tons of phone calls, emails, texts, posts, and an extra special blog post from Janel! I always knew I was a lucky person, but oh man this is just way more than luck. It's love and expressing it. My life would not be complete without my friends, family, and my love. You all have made such a big impact on my life and in my heart and without you I don't think I would be where I am today. My dad would be so proud and happy of the path I have taken in life with each and every one of you. He always told me to stay a honest and loyal friend and from that I have all of you in my life. So THANK YOU ALL FOR BRINGING LOVE, LAUGHS, AND JOY IN MY LIFE THROUGHOUT ALL THE YEARS AND TO THE MANY MORE BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL YEARS TO COME!!! hearts+hugs, jen

Here is the link to the birthday video.
♥ My friends are better than yours ♥
http://vimeo.com/32925114

Dinner with my love at One if by Land, Two if by Sea

Dinner with the surprise visitors at Momofuku Ssam

Drinks at Perdition with Jenn and Amanda

Barts!

Asian Mafia

Afternoon Tea Party at Crosby Street Hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment