12.20.2011

Silence Is Golden



I've been meaning to blog about the movie "The Artist" for a while. I recently saw it and was completely blown away. I have to admit, when going into the film, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to sit through a movie without dialogue. I thought I might get a little bored or frustrated but "The Artist" held me the whole way through without a drop of boredom. It really takes you into another world and you forget that it's a silent film because you are so involved in the story. In no way am I even close to being any kind of film critic nor am I trying to be one but I just wanted to tell you that I LOVED this movie. Top 5 of 2012 for me for sure. So, if you've been on the fence about whether or not to see this movie, I highly suggest you treat yourself to a movie experience unlike any other.  This film is Fancy Affair approved!!!

Here's a clip of one of my favorite scenes from the movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment