12.20.2011

Holiday Renegade Craft Fair


Last weekend I spent my Sunday at the Holiday Renegade Craft Fair. Although, I could feel myself getting sick while I was there, it was a great time as usual. The Holiday Renegade Craft Fair was smaller then the regular annual one but there was still a lot to see. I was excited to see and meet Alana Douvros there. I've been admiring her jewelry for a while now and it's even better in person. We hope to be working with her soon!

Here's a list of my purchases from some of my favorite Renegade vendors...

I'm always looking for good candles that can fill the room with scenty goodness! I bought one of Pommes Frites' soy candles in their "Kiss Me Under The Mistletoe" scent and I absolutely love it. It's making my apartment smell like a Christmas Tree lot as we speak! I will definitely be visiting their etsy store and ordering more candles from them.


I love all the stationary vendors but I especially loved this one. They had a really nice collection of stationary, stamps and gifts. I had a hard time deciding what stamp to get. I have to limit myself when i come to these fairs! We picked up some gifts from this booth and I will definitely be shopping their etsy store. I can't post the gifts that we got for obvious reasons but here's a couple things that are on my wishlist from Paper Pastries.



We got these awesome Christmas cards from her.  So cute!



Sadly, I can't find the name of the last vendor and it's unfortunate because I really love this one. There's isn't a logo or name on any of their products or packaging. Something they might consider doing in the future. Anyway, we purchased 2 awesome stamps from them!
*update! I found where i got these suckers.  Wanderlust



No comments:

Post a Comment