12.19.2011

♥ ALIBI NYC ♥

This past weekend I checked out the Brooklyn Night Bazaar with some lovely girlfriends. It was a night filled with independent vendors, yummy food, music, photobooth memories, and beer! Yeah, we're classy ladies especially attending an event at a warehouse. . .in Williamsburg. It was actually really fun! I even had the pleasure of meeting Jo Liu, jewelry designer of ALIBI NYC! I was passing by one of the booths and saw some really cool jewelry and realized, "HEY! We carry these cool pieces!" It was a total special moment for me especially since it was the first time I was seeing ALIBI in person. It was totally a surprise since I had no idea she was going to have a booth set up there. Jo was so sweet. She's like that person you wanna be friends with because A.) She's totally nice and has live in NYC for 10 years now which makes her an official New Yorker, B.) She has some serious downtown chic style., and C.) She designs A-M-A-Z-I-N-G jewelry! Duh! We heart it!!!

I know Janel's favorite is the Generosity Pendant, but if I had to pick my favorite piece, it would probably be the Mini Skull Cuff. Scratch that, we kinda just love it all! Click here to see ALIBI on The Fancy Affair! We're looking forward to the New Year with more ALIBI jewelry to come for our site! You're going to LOVE it!

♥ A little photobooth magic ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment