4.26.2013

Master Cleanse Mission complete!

I made it! It's the end of day 3. How people do it for 5, 10 or 40 days, i just have no idea! Today was actually the easiest day yet but it's probably because I know tomorrow I get to ease myself back into solid food. I happily took down my last salt water flush this morning. I feel clean as a whistle. I'm enjoying my last glasses of "lemonade" and will rest happy knowing I survived the last 3 days. It was definitely a challenge and to be honest, i don't know if i'll ever do it again. I'm not sure if I even will think about doing other cleanses where you can actually drink other juices. I guess I will see how I feel the next week as a result of the cleansing. I am tired, weak and grumpy!! Tomorrow I do not get to eat again. I will be easing myself in preparing myself to take in solid food again. I will be drinking a chlorophyll elixir and eating a light raw meal for dinner. how exciting!

Day 3: 6 lbs off

No comments:

Post a Comment