4.25.2013

Master Cleanse Day 1

I'm sooooooo hungry. Feed me! Well, the things I read we're right, the salt water flush is the hardest part. It is really hard to chug down 1 quart of salty water. I'm dreading tomorrow morning. I hope the first day is the hardest because it definitely crossed my mind every second to quit so I could eat something but I stayed strong. What the instructions really don't tell you is that the day before you start you're suppose to drink the laxative tea and begin the cleanse with the salt water flush the next day. I'm glad I researched because my cleanse would have been screwed up! My instructions also were to mix the 1 quart of the juice with 3 parts water which makes a gallon of juice. It is really hard to take down a gallon of liquid in a day. I maybe had about 96oz/132oz which I think is fine bc the minimum they tell you to drink it 6-8 glasses. Tomorrow I'm going to try to drink the juice without diluting it with water and take down the 3 quarts of water by itself which my little detox mentor said some people do. We'll see how it goes!

Day 1: 4lbs lost since my weigh in on prep day. yay!

I want to eat!
XxJanel

No comments:

Post a Comment