2.16.2012

♥ NYFW with Anna Sui ♥

Last night I was lucky enough to score one hot ticket to the Anna Sui fashion show at Lincoln Center. It was tons of fun and packed with some very special guests from Bill Cunningham to Russel Simmons and that super pretty and talented Danish singer-songwriter Oh Land. The show was awesome! Anna Sui previewed Fall 2012 and I was not surprised by what she sent down the runway. Cute and whimsical with a little touch of that bohemian flare she always does. I must say I am not a true "Anna" girl (though I do have a few dresses that I LOVE!), but I admire her look and appreciate the craftsmanship of her apparel which by the way is all made in NYC. Here are just a few photos from the show and backstage! Enjoy. . .even though they are kind of blurry!

Pre-show action!

Bright lights!

The finale!

Center stage!

Hello Anna! Great show!

Mr. Cool

Cute twinsies! Even one of the girls' husband was wearing Anna Sui menswear :)
Now those are hardcore fans!



No comments:

Post a Comment