2.06.2012

I Want Candy!

If you know us at all, you know Jen and I really like to do creative little projects. I had the pleasure of being a part of a special someone's quinceanera this past weekend. I was given the duty of the candy station/bar/buffet, whatever you want to call it. I'm always excited to take on projects for special events and seeing that these are all the rage nowadays, I was amped to do finally have the opportunity to do one. It was an under the sea/The Little Mermaid themed quinceanera and her color theme was a jewel toned blue and white. I did a lot of pinning on pinterest and a lot of research on the internet to find the best places to get my goodies. I had a lot of fun putting this together and thought i'd share some pics of the process and the end result. Special thanks to Em and Mom!

All the candy I purchased from Jack's Wholesale Candy and Toy Company

@ Mom's house, planning it all out and doing a mock set up

Fancifying the jars and vases

Tada!


No comments:

Post a Comment