3.06.2012

♥ A Little Piece Of Paris ♥

Oh la la, what a delightful treat I had last weekend. The popular Parisian macaron shop Maison Ladurée arrived to NYC late last summer and I was just a little excited to finally (yes, finally!) taste a little piece of Paris. A taste of six macarons to be exact which I shared with my love - 2 Caramel with salted butter, 2 Pistachio, 1 Rose, and 1 Coffee. They were equally tré magnifique, but the caramel one was definitely my fav! You can choose a gift box that you pay extra for which you'll want to because they are are so pretty. Trust me, you'll want to save it. They could actually make a perfect little storage box for your Fancy Affair purchases.  So I thoroughly did my research and it is a true fact that Ladurée flies the precious delicate sweets freshly from France to NYC. Crazy I know, but until the Lower Manhattan tea salon/bakery opens up in the Spring, the maracons are getting a one-way ticket to the Upper East Side. Till next time. . .au revoir! xoxo (special thank you to Bart for taking some of the photos)


Maison Ladurée
864 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10021
Between 70th and 71st streets

No comments:

Post a Comment