7.13.2012

Mahalo Hawaii

 My recent trip to Hawaii was one I will never forget. I said good-bye to my dear Aunty who ended her brave battle with breast cancer, spent quality time with my family and embraced all the amazing sites and people of Hawaii.

People leave leis on the King Kamehameha statue in celebration of Kamehameha Day, June 11.

June 14, the day after my Aunty's passing. "
                                                                                  Those we love don't go away, 
they walk beside us every day, 
unseen, unheard, but always near,
still loved, still missed and very dear.


Hilton Hawaiian Village


He'eia Pier


An afternoon of mango picking really paid off

Chinatown, Honolulu

Chinatown, Honolulu

Lanikai. My favorite beach

1028 steps of Kokohead. My favorite hike in Honolulu

View from the top of Kokohead hike



you walking through a cave to get here. somewhere by Hanauma Bay


Secret cave spot

Haliewa, Hi






No comments:

Post a Comment