1.15.2012

Bring on the BLING!

Ahh the awards season! We could go on and on about who will be the big winners tonight, but really let's talk FASHION! We want to focus on the jewels. The real stuff man! We're talking high profile brands like Cartier, Tiffany & Co, Harry Winston, Neil Lane, Pomellato, Chopard, Van Cleef & Arpels, and Bulgari. It's the stuff I often dream about, especially the rare finds from vintage vaults. I can't deny my love for Cartier (one day I will own a Love Cuff). Do you remember the $1.6 million Cartier necklace that Helen Mirren wore last year? It was gorgeous and the price was memorable. Obviously!

I can't wait to see who has the best gems this year! Watch the red carpet now!

*Update!
There weren't many jewels that impressed me at the globes, but here a few that made the cut.

Jessica Alba with exquisite Bulgari earrings.

Charlize Theron's vintage Cartier head adornment.

Sofia Vergara in $5 million of jewelry by Harry Winston,
placing her to the top of the list of the most expensive red carpet Golden Globes styles.
She wore 31.58-carat earrings and one of the bracelets was 62.72-carats! WHOA!

No comments:

Post a Comment